Marketing Assistant (Permanent Part-time)
Woodville Alliance (WA) is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Western Sydney and working primarily in Fairfield, Bankstown and Auburn. We have operated for over fourty years and provide a broad range of children’s, family, youth, mental health, disability and early intervention services. Further details regarding our services can be found on our website: http://www.woodville.org.au/
Our organisational vision and mission focuses on social justice and working in partnership with our community. Our values include empowerment, empathy, compassion and innovation.
Reporting to the Marketing and Partnership Manager, the Marketing Assistant will work a 32-hour fortnight. This role is responsible for assisting with the implementation of the Woodville Alliance strategic marketing plan and business service marketing plans. The role includes supporting the Manager in the execution of strategy, market research and competitor analysis, creating content and assisting in corporate and service marketing campaigns including social media for our organisation.
- Assist with content design as well as implementation and evaluation of marketing activities to promote the work and raise the profile of Woodville Alliance
- Assist with the coordination of relationship and event management
- Contribute to the development of content and marketing materials for various marketing channels such as social media and the WA website
- Assist the Marketing and Partnership Manager on key strategic projects or tasks as well as the collation of data to develop analytics
- Ensure that appropriate branding and marketing guidelines are applied consistently.
- Coordinate the required stock of brand collateral for the organisation
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related field (Diploma and above) as well as minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Demonstrated experience in content production for online and offline marketing.
- Demonstrated experience or ability to coordinate marketing activities and events.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and high levels of communication and time management.
- Highly developed writing skills with the ability to produce quality content and contribute to the research and collation of information for media releases, annual reports, briefing documents, newsletters and publications.
- Ability to create content and design using the Adobe suite, particularly InDesign, and Facebook.
- Experience with Content Management Systems e.g. Wordpress.
- Some knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme is desirable.
- A current NSW Driver’s Licence and verified National Police Check.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the 'apply' button to forward your CV and letter of application addressing the essential criteria 1 to 4 listed above by 10:00 am Monday 2nd September 2019. Please visit www.woodville.org.au/careers-jobs for more information or call Tishia Boulton-Bell – HR Assistant on 02 9722 5213.
Woodville Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our work has always been underpinned by a strong commitment to social justice. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.